View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #231
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
So let me get this straight... You consider yourself, and or your little posse "The Bear"? And please enlighten me as to when I talked down to anyone? Was it when I had a differing opinion than this little elite group of yours? Oh and I am pretty sure that more than 5 members of this board made it was it is. Again you make my elitism point.

Hey I never said he or you for that matter are not nice guys so stop putting words in my mouth. Just because I am tired of hearing the Kubiak bashing does not make me a bad guy.

It's my opinion that while you may respect each other, you do not extend that respect to others, especially if they are new and do not belong to your little posse.

When I return back to Houston early 2012, I of course plan to continue my relationships with friends and family in the Houston area. If some from this message board become friends that is great and I look forward to making new connections and developing new relationships. Respect is a two way street and just because you have been on this message board longer than someone else does not mean anyone should give you respect by default. You have to earn your respect also and to suggest anything else is another display of elitism.

You know it is funny, it seems to me that you are the one's calling me names
so I would call that trash talking, and disrespectful. If it were in friendly jest I could understand, but it is clear to me that this posse has circled it's wagons in an attempt to bully me, which is a huge waste of your time. Any clear thinking person can read this thread and see it is you and your posse that are name calling and being disrespectful. Oh and the last thing bolded in the quote above is just another example of your name calling and elitism.

Again you assume I am a noob who has never been in Houston or knows anything about this online community. I will ignore that because I know it is another veiled slight of my character based on your assumptions about me.

In regards to corporations you will probably not find anyone who dislikes the corporate world more than me. Having said that, what you have written there shows again that if someone disagrees with you and wants to do things their own way, it warrants name calling.

In regards to your welcome of new people and outsiders as you call them, I do not recall a warm welcome from you, or your posse, so I think you are a bit full of yourself. You have done nothing but name call and make belittling comments and then the rest of your posse chime in with one or two line posts that have nothing to do with the topic just like a bunch of high school kids. Example below. How clever.. no wonder you guys have so many posts. So you are the bear, you are the shark... what else?

One thing some who read this thread will notice is, that no matter how high and mighty you might think you are, or how respected you think you are, it's a small handful of people who have your back and chime in and slap you on the back when you name call. The rest not so much. This board is for Texans fans, and I am one of them. If you do not like my posts, put me on ignore, but do not try to bully me or think you can run me off.
DB, please don't respond... We've seen this joker (well literally) hundreds of of times before??