View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #230
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
True,

But although Ihaven't gotten the opportunity to meet Mr. Lynn (I hope to play in his golf tournament) He's one of the greatest people I've met on this MB. Selfless/caring (some people including my self should take notice) kind of people like Gary are very rare in todays society.

Yes, he doesn't think Rick and Kubes are the right people to run the team. That's his opinion and he's entitled to it, just as others think Kubes does no wrong.

Lay off Gary
AMEN Brother!!

BTW, you're full of shit on most points!!!

I kid, I kid!!! Fantastic post!!!