View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #100
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Yeah I definitely understand. I think I'd rather have a great offense and a good defense than a great defense and a good offense. I just hate situations where teams (like the Jets) have this strong D but they can't win because they simply cannot score. I just think its a waste. Gotta have an all-time D to have a situation where you win with a thoroughly inept scoring offense.

Because I'd trust my guys to score more than yours regardless. Just get one or two stops and who cares otherwise.

Top 2 or 3 offense with a defense somewhere between 10 and 15.

Those Ravens/Bucs Ds were all-time Ds though, and I recall the Bears' D being a bit better than ours (dont know statistically or anything though, maybe not?). Made it easier to win with Dilfer, Johnson, and get there with Grossman.

I don't know, we'll see what happens. Still think Andre's key. Spacing is everything for this offense.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote