View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #211
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm so dumb I don't even know what the bolded means.
lol!

Funny enough, the spell check tried to put in "self defecating" because I misspelled it, which sort of changed the nature of my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Holy shit, that is so funny, because you know that I'm a die hard Pats fan after my Texans and I recently joined a Pats board, and I had the exact same thing happen to me. I got made fun of for being a Texans fan even when I expressed how much I was a Pats and Brady fan. I was even called a "Jets fan troll" for criticizing certain moves by BB whom I think is the best HC of all time. What forum is it that you went to??? We might need to link up on one of those, because I know you're a Pats fan as well.

I still post on this other Pats forum here and there, but it definitely made me appreciate this forum a lot more. I get a lot of extra Pats info over there though. I go to Patsfans.com. Where are you at?
yep, same forum, patsfan.com. Some folks are cordial enough, and I did not join to troll. But, some random member with a long history PM'ed me that they have enough bandwagon fans and said something disparaging about Texas. I just laughed, gave him a Texas howdy, and told him that I appreciated the welcome wagon.

I will always be a Texans fan as long as they are a Houston team. But, in our darkest hours, I joined just to feel the vibe of a winning team. It's the modern dynasty in the NFL, and they are a well run organization that we have been told McNair wants to model the Texans on. I was hoping for a little football fanatic osmosis, but as you probably know, over there you're just a noob from Texas.