View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #210
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
That's just it. I think Texans fans in this forum are some of the most down-to-earth, self-deprecating folks around. Seriously, for all the arguments/debates and smack talked around here in the heat of the moment and emotion of the seasons, I have yet to meet someone in person from this forum that I did not enjoy their company and appreciate the friendship.

If you want to see a truly elitist board, go check out the Patriots. I love watching this team, but joining their forum and expecting any kind of friendly vibe to a noob? Fahgetaboutit! They made fun of me for being a Texans fan! (I didn't care, though. Ain't nothin' but a thang.)
Holy shit, that is so funny, because you know that I'm a die hard Pats fan after my Texans and I recently joined a Pats board, and I had the exact same thing happen to me. I got made fun of for being a Texans fan even when I expressed how much I was a Pats and Brady fan. I was even called a "Jets fan troll" for criticizing certain moves by BB whom I think is the best HC of all time. What forum is it that you went to??? We might need to link up on one of those, because I know you're a Pats fan as well.

I still post on this other Pats forum here and there, but it definitely made me appreciate this forum a lot more. I get a lot of extra Pats info over there though. I go to Patsfans.com. Where are you at?