View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #209
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
That's just it. I think Texans fans in this forum are some of the most down-to-earth, self-deprecating folks around. Seriously, for all the arguments/debates and smack talked around here in the heat of the moment and emotion of the seasons, I have yet to meet someone in person from this forum that I did not enjoy their company and appreciate the friendship.

If you want to see a truly elitist board, go check out the Patriots. I love watching this team, but joining their forum and expecting any kind of friendly vibe to a noob? Fahgetaboutit! They made fun of me for being a Texans fan! (I didn't care, though. Ain't nothin' but a thang.)
I'm so dumb I don't even know what the bolded means.