View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #13
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Son & I Got Playoff Tix for Christmas--have a question though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Gridiron, Tx is the endzones on the 5th level, all the 6th level, and the south endzone on the 7th. The north endzone on the 7th is now the "Directors Club" ($$$). The sidelines on the 5th level are "Loge" (Loge I and Loge II).

The 5th level endzone is "Gridiron Loge".

The 6th level between the 20s is "Gridiron Midfield".

The 6th level on the sides not between the 20s is "Gridiron Sideline".

The 6th level endzone is "Gridiron Endzone".

The 7th level south endzone is "Gridiron Terrace".

So "Gridiron Sideline" should be 6th level between the 20 and the corner (i.e. in the southwest corner Sections 601 through 606). Still can see everything, I think any seat inside the stadium is good! Enjoy the game!
So we now know more than we ever wanted to know about gridiron, TX! j/k Never knew that level of detail before. And the bolded is where LYB will be seated.