View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #207
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

"elitism"...BWAHAHAHAHA!! You're a funny dude. What a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I see you like to poke the bear. Funny that you would tag this forum as the "most elitist" that you have ever lurked, but then you join and immediately start talking down to long time members that helped build and make this place what is is today.
I tried to rep you earlier, but yeah that "elitism" accusation was hilarious. Lol!!

I think Wagon head, I mean Nitrofish needs to get a better idea of what that word means. That is definitely not a word I ever would have thought anyone would have described this place as. Maybe a little nutty, but as elitism?? That was a chuckle. Lol!