View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #12
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 31037 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Son & I Got Playoff Tix for Christmas--have a question though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Gridiron, Tx is the entire 5th, 6th, and 7th levels at Reliant, including endzones. Since it mentions the sideline, Nitro was correct that you will most likely be between the 20's, iirc.

Definitely stop by the Blue Crew for tailgating festivities. They do it right and treat you like part of their crew. Awesomely good time.
Gridiron, Tx is the endzones on the 5th level, all the 6th level, and the south endzone on the 7th. The north endzone on the 7th is now the "Directors Club" ($$$). The sidelines on the 5th level are "Loge" (Loge I and Loge II).

The 5th level endzone is "Gridiron Loge".

The 6th level between the 20s is "Gridiron Midfield".

The 6th level on the sides not between the 20s is "Gridiron Sideline".

The 6th level endzone is "Gridiron Endzone".

The 7th level south endzone is "Gridiron Terrace".

So "Gridiron Sideline" should be 6th level between the 20 and the corner (i.e. in the southwest corner Sections 601 through 606). Still can see everything, I think any seat inside the stadium is good! Enjoy the game!
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote