View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #42
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Game film seems to be the big issue with Poe. I've read/heard several times that there is no game footage on him out there yet, which I find hard to believe. I would think that Memphis has some kind of video documentation person/crew for coaches and players to review game film to critique how the players are doing.

As for speed and quickness, I think Wade likes them pretty quick off the snap. If Poe blows them away at the Combine with his quickness, it might be too much for Wade to pass on. I just wonder how motivated Poe is. Is he a high motor guy? Somehow I don't get that impression yet. Still some questions to be answered and some should be answered at the Combine. JMO.
You say you have not seen footage, but you dont think he is a high motor guy? How did you come to that assumption?

Poe is a high motor guy, and has adequate quickness. By all accounts he works hard in both the weight room and in video.

And I would like people to stop believing the fallacy that Wade prefers small NTs. He works with what he has. In his 4 stops prior to Houston, Wade had 2 larger NTs and 2 smaller NTs, which shows no favoritism either way.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote