View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #192
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
SWEET!!! This thread is still alive!!

AND, I agree with ObsiWan (and I quote):
I can't take credit for that one. It was Mr.teX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
& the bolded is why this thread was silly to begin with & should've been closed 3 days ago. When all things are taken into account, neither of these guys is any more valuable than the other. The sum of the parts is greater than the individual parts themselves.

Offensive minded individuals could look at 3 of our losses and put most of the blame on the defense.

Defensive minded individuals could look at 3 of our losses and put most of the blame on the offense.

If you can't be objective, then it really just comes down to your perspective.
that's the answer.

And gary said on page two, he didn't want either Wade or Kubiak as head coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I would not want Wade as HC but Gary should be shown the door along with Rick.
There are no conditions on that statement. I read that to say he wants Kubiak and Rick Smith gone now and Wade Phillips would not be an acceptable replacement.

If that's not what you meant, please clarify. And if it is, sobeit. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I may argue with you but I won't belittle or begrudge you, or anyone else, just because we differ.

That's just bad form.