View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #454
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I've been wrong about plenty. He's not a "good" LT. He's good enough. He's someone the Texans should have no hesitation to draft over if a LT is available.
He's been a very good LT. It's alright to admit that you were wrong on that now in hind sight. I was wrong myself. I hated the pick. I'm glad that I was wrong though. We ended up getting a pretty good LT. Brown didn't need to become an elite LT that makes Pro Bowls every season for this pick to have turned out to be a really good one. Brown has been a pleasant surprise.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote