View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Barkley Staying at USC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
why? you can finish a degree at any time. there's only one more chance in his life to win a bowl game or a Heisman.
I was talking about the decision. bah007 said he "loved the decision"

I'd like the decision if he was doing it because he felt his education was important to him. If he wants to stay to win the Heisman, or win a Bowl game, that's no different than wanting to be a 1st round pick, or to "live his dream" of being in the NFL.

I've got more respect for the decision guys like Shaq & KG made to go to the pros but still finish their education even though they were loaded.