View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011   #99
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5488 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiaks top Priority Sunday: Beat Titans or rest Starters for W-C Playoff game ?

IMO if you are going to play Yates for the playoffs (obvious we are) you leave him out there the entire game.

Other key starters I say a 2Q game at most to keep the dust off them, other than that. you let the game play out as it will.

Nothing guarenties a W by playing all our guys risking injury as if the game was vital, just as nothing guarenties a L by playing our backups.

Sure, going into POs with 3Ls isn't ideal, but neither is going in with a rookie QB. I would rather risk the 3L streak going in than injuries to anyone else.

As I said before I could see Bud telling the Titans if they don't beat us, hurt us just to kill that much more hope, they are dirty enough.