View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #96
Lucky

Rep Power: 100513 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiaks top Priority Sunday: Beat Titans or rest Starters for W-C Playoff game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
I did not, I missed it. Nevertheless I'm confidant about the Texans game being on Saturday and early Saturday because our game would be the lowest TV draw.
That might be the case. A Houston-Cincinnati or Houston-Tennessee matchup wouldn't be a ratings winner. But, a Tebow-Pittsburgh matchup on Saturday Night would have the NFL drooling. And would move the Texans to Sunday.