View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #178
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 102617 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What did y'all do? Go ahead and run Nitrofish out of here??

DB, I agree with Cak here.

I'm generally one that won't criticize the officiating and generally thinks work out to be even. That said, th Thursday night game was like trying to ride "see-saw" by yourself.
Sorry Bill but that is not going to happen. I currently live overseas and am half a day ahead of you guys so that is why I am not here when most of you are.

That is why some of my responses are shotgun like that, for which I apologize, but very few are awake when I am replying to break up my posts.

I agree also about the officiating and like you NEVER do that, but in this case it was so glaring that you cannot help but say something. The Texans had the game in the bag, and the refs took it out and handed it to the Colts.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz