View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #177
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 57086 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
DB has been a strong member of this site for years and anyone in here would vouch for him as far as how dedicated he's been as a fan here, so knock it off with the "You need to support this team" rhetoric. If you don't like to hear DB or other folks giving their opinions on this board, than leave.

Why don't you stop telling other people what to feel like whether it's about a coach, a player, an owner, or so on. Stop telling other fans what to think or feel just because you believe in being a homer at all costs and will support every decision by this franchise unconditionally. And for crying out loud quit telling people to support this team as if they aren't die hard fans already. You come off really stupid by telling die hard fans that when they're obviously highly invested in this team or they wouldn't be in here talking about it. Several members in here have explained this obvious part to you, but you aren't capable of understanding that, because you don't want to. You're so hell bent on trying to tell others what they should feel about Kubiak that you aren't capable of a rationale conversation at this point. Pretty soon you'll find that people won't be responding to near as many of your posts, because they'll have you on ignore honestly. No one cares to continually hear someone spew venom because they're butt hurt over their favorite HC being criticized. We're Texans fans, and we root for this franchise. You come off more like a "Kubiak fan" rather than a Texan fan in my observations thus far.
See now you are putting words in my mouth. Please re read my posts and then quote me here where I say that Kubiak is this great coach. And it is you who is telling people what to think not me.

My whole point is that the Kubiak bashing is not constructive or warranted at this point A. because we are 10-5, AFC South Champion and going to the Playoffs for the first time, and B. because as I stated earlier with the a fore mentioned success, Kubiak is not going anywhere anytime soon so why keep wasting time on that topic and talk about football.

In regards to people putting me on ignore... Hey that is their right and I welcome that if that is what they want. It will not hurt my feelings nor will it cause me to lose any sleep. Clearly you are the one who has the most problem with me, and I suggest that you take your own advice and put me on ignore.

I am not challenging how strong a member or how long DB has been a member here. I can read his stats and do not need anyone pointing that out to me. I respect him as I do all the members on this board. Sadly though based on your comments it does not seem to go both ways though.

I am not the one calling people names like a little Jr. High School kid. I am simply stating my opinion just like the rest of you. I am just really tired of the Kubiak Bashing, and finally said something.

I am far from a homer and believe there is a time for criticism, but just before our first ever playoff run is not that time.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz