View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #450
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
... & I hear he (Duane) has a nasty mean streak
You know.. you hear people saying, "I wouldn't want to mess with this guy, or that guy" all the time. A lot of times with athletes, it's just because they're athletes.

Last week, I think, after Jay Ratliff got into it with a reporter, Rob Ryan says, "I wouldn't want to mess with Rat."

Most of the time, I'm thinking, "screw him, he ain't that bad."

Like Ratliff.... I'd take my chances.

But Duane Brown.... in all honesty, I wouldn't want to be standing in front of him on a bad day.