View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #446
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post

Anyways this thread is funny and they're are some ridiculous responses in it. I loved how the great Texan online jersey thief was ready to jump off a ledge right after the pick was made. I'm sure he's posting under another alias now and wonder how he feels about the pick now. Maybe he can order me one of Brown's jerseys??? It'll be C.O.D. for sure though.
Man I hope not, good riddance to bad trash. What username do you think he is using?

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote