View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #166
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I guess you can be disappointed if you wish and I am not alleging any conspiracy or bias. But that was crappy officiating plain and simple. I said the Texans played like crap as well. But even playing crappy they would have won but for incredibly bad officiating.

And yes the officiating being incredibly bad has been commented on even though league rules prevent players and coaches from commenting on it.
Both teams had the same officials, though.

So logically, both teams had to deal with crappy officiating, just like both teams have to deal with the same weather, same playing surface, etc.

The penalties in the Texans/Colts game were tighter (which is usually considered 'bad' by fans), but they were not unwarranted. The rules they are based upon suck, but the calls themselves were valid.

Bob Allen broke down almost all the penalties, and with the exception of Watt getting blocked into the back of the QB, they were all legit.

The officials did not call single coverage on Reggie Wayne by Kareem Jackson. That's on the players and coaches for failing to execute. Why was Jackson on the Colts’ best receiver?

You know my 'disappointment' is cerebral only, right? You know I've got mad respect for your perspective. I was just taken back a little to see you using the ref card for the loss. It's out-of-character.