View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #6
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A look ahead to next years schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Let me clarify right away that it's early.

JAX, IND, TEN won't be better than us.

MIA - We own them
BUF - That spread O got figured out, might lose their best WR (Johnson)
NYJ - Sanchez has regressed/That D ain't scary no more
NE - Tough

PIT/BAL - Tough
DEN/OAK - Oakland will be good, but they kind of mortgaged the future. Not sure about Denver.

MIN - Rebuilding
DET - Tough (turkey day game likely)
GB - Tough (SNF game potential)
CHI - Forte likely gone, Defense a year older

I see the same amount of tough games we had this year. We went 3-2 vs. teams CURRENTLY in the postseason.

Gimme 10-6 at worse. We won't have those same injuries like this year. Don't overrate the schedule, fam.
Predicting anything before offseason free agency and the draft probably isn't worth the time. But we all do it anyway. LOL. Looking at that schedule, and given Wade Phillips comes back and Schaub and AJ stay healthy AND we get ourselves another WR, I can see 12 wins against a tough as nails schedule.

Take Wade away from us and throw in a few injuries and a bad draft, and we could be looking at a 4 to 6 win season.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote