View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #165
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'm disappointed in you. It's a cop-out to blame the refs. The players and coaches don't do it, so why should we?

I've seen those plays many times since then, and only one (Watt) that I would consider egregious. The rest of them were just sloppy play and if they were incorrect, the league would advise accordingly.

I guess you think "the fix" is in, too? Both teams had the same refs, so either they had it in for the Texans, or the Texans just played undisciplined ball.

I do not subscribe to referee bias for one team over the other. yeah, they were officiating tight, but the Texans dug their own hole, not the refs.
I guess you can be disappointed if you wish and I am not alleging any conspiracy or bias. But that was crappy officiating plain and simple. I said the Texans played like crap as well. But even playing crappy they would have won but for incredibly bad officiating.

And yes the officiating being incredibly bad has been commented on even though league rules prevent players and coaches from commenting on it.