View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #164
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Yes, absolutely.

If this is the source of your anger, I can see your point.

Complaining about the offense... not so much. I see it as a stepping stone for the offense, something to build on.

Definitely expected the defense to get the job done in that situation.
yeah, that Colts game blew my mind in a way. I fully expected the Texans to win it, and that's the first time that I've gone into a game actually expecting something. I can actually say that's the first time that I've went into a game expecting anything since 35-3. That's 18 years between expectations.

The offense is just in trouble right now. Not having a vet QB in this system will ultimately cost us. I can't blame that on anyone, and I give props to Kubiak for winning any games - much less a division title - without Schaub.

Our defense, though, should be more than just stats. I expected them to rise to the occasion of beating a 1 win team. The Colts suck this year. That performance by our D was inexcusable, IMHO.

The fact that we were winning with 2 minutes left is not on the offense. They did what they could under the circumstances. The D should have focused and taken care of business instead of what we saw.