View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #96
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
The last two games proves otherwise. I like Yates, but honestly, this would be a 6-8 win team if he was the starting QB from game 1. Now that defenses have tape on him, he's playing like a rookie QB thrown to the wolves.
I wouldn't go that far. He's still a pretty poised QB. I don't know that we have any measurable that say he is getting better yet, but he looks like he's making "smarter" decisions, as conservative as they may be.

I don't think he's any more hurried by the pass rush than he was since his first snap. I did see a little panic when Vickers ran into him & made him pull the ball down & I did see him ignore the left half of the field & scramble on one of his 3rd down throws.

But if Kubiak is happy with the direction Tj is going, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.