View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #160
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I'm sorry and this will be the first and hopefully only time I throw this card but the refs absolutely gave that game to the Colts. Not saying the Texans played well because they didn't. But even sucking they would have won the game but for the atrocious officiating.
I'm disappointed in you. It's a cop-out to blame the refs. The players and coaches don't do it, so why should we?

I've seen those plays many times since then, and only one (Watt) that I would consider egregious. The rest of them were just sloppy play and if they were incorrect, the league would advise accordingly.

I guess you think "the fix" is in, too? Both teams had the same refs, so either they had it in for the Texans, or the Texans just played undisciplined ball.

I do not subscribe to referee bias for one team over the other. yeah, they were officiating tight, but the Texans dug their own hole, not the refs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
But to say Phillips is More Valuable is laughable.
Please elaborate on Kubiak's Hall of Fame coaching career before Wade was hired.

Such dismissal without valid content is laughable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Fans of other teams are looking in on this board and laughing at us over this stupid thread.
As far as other fans and their opinions, I will leave that hand-wringing nonsense to you. I could give a crap what other fans think about us. I have visited other boards, and all of them are full of the same things: opinions from fans.