View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #158
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'm not sure where your tangent is headed, but my point was that 10 win teams do not lose to 1 win teams...until now.

Our team made history again.

If that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, far be it from me to steal your joy. I just don't see that as a good thing in any sort of way.

Injuries are catching up, and I think Kubiak and Phillips deserve a lot of credit for this season. Nothing wrong with being happy with 10-5, division title, and first playoff appearance in team history.

The point of this thread, though - "Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak" - is valid. 5 seasons of perpetual mediocre results finally changed once Wade was coaching half the team.
And I simply pointed out that a current 11 win New Orleans team lost to a current two win St. Louis team, and the fact that it happened early in the season doesn't really change it's comparability. Not saying it makes me feel warm and fuzzy, but I don't exactly feel suicidal either.

And referring to another one of my previous posts, I'm not concerned with who's most important, because I don't want to see either Kubiak or Phillips here by themselves (even though it's probably inevitable). I'm just trying to enjoy the collaboration while I have the chance.