View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #38
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Unless he blows everybody away at the Combine with superior speed and strength, I think Wade passes on him. JMO.
As much as I have praised and pushed Poe, I'm thinking Wade will not select a NT in first. He should understand we desperately need WR help. I started researching another option at the Nose about 3 weeks ago and really am warming up to the guy. Not sure if he will end up on my end of season mock but looking good now. I'll share info when I've had a bit more time to evaluate as film is very scarce.