View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #157
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28100 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I'm sorry and this will be the first and hopefully only time I throw this card but the refs absolutely gave that game to the Colts. Not saying the Texans played well because they didn't. But even sucking they would have won the game but for the atrocious officiating.

Exactly. The refs made this game look like the Jets game last year. I knew the Texans had this game won with the Colts having no timeouts, but when I saw the refs converting 3rd downs for the Colts, I knew the Texans were screwed.