View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #152
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
And we beat them 34-7 although I fail to see what the hell either thing has to do with the price of tea in China.

Good teams/defenses have bad days, and there are reasons to believe that could have been what happened last Thursday (Starting with time of possession). I remain far more concerned about the offense than the defense. Don't forget that if Dan freakin' Orlovsky were still on our roster, he would very likely be our starting QB.
I'm not sure where your tangent is headed, but my point was that 10 win teams do not lose to 1 win teams...until now.

Our team made history again.

If that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, far be it from me to steal your joy. I just don't see that as a good thing in any sort of way.

Injuries are catching up, and I think Kubiak and Phillips deserve a lot of credit for this season. Nothing wrong with being happy with 10-5, division title, and first playoff appearance in team history.

The point of this thread, though - "Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak" - is valid. 5 seasons of perpetual mediocre results finally changed once Wade was coaching half the team.