View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #147
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 119055 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I never said he should be gone. ASSume much?

The way they lost to the 1 win Colts led by Dan freakin' Orlavsky should concern ALL Texans fans.

Playoff bound teams do not lose to 1 win teams. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

"elitism"...BWAHAHAHAHA!! You're a funny dude. What a joke.

btw, nice sig, but it's too big according to forum rules. Unlike the main board, we've got standards.
Well, New Orleans lost to a team that could still feasibly finish with a worse record than the Colts. They did it with a QB who is very possibly a future Hall of Famer. We did it with a Rookie 5th round draft pick who was third on the depth chart a little over a month ago. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that A.J. Feeley was the starting QB for the Rams that day.

Last I checked, New Orleans is arguably the team with the best chance to beat Green Bay in the playoffs, and make it to the Super Bowl. So apparently playoff bound teams (even those expected to make some noise when they get there) do occasionally lose to one win teams.