View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #146
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 375231 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
See what I mean? I am babbling, I am a troll because I do not agree with you. What I say is spewage. Just more name calling in an effort to discredit me. So childish.

It's one thing to be critical, it is another to drone on and on about a loss and use it as leverage as why Kubiak should be gone.

The Doom and Gloom to which I refer is those of you saying we have no chance of winning a playoff game let alone the Super Bowl because we lost to the Panthers and the Colts. Every time there is a loss the whole thing starts over again.

You cannot even accept one or two losses after a 7 game win streak that clinched our Division and Playoff berth. Everything bad that happens is Kubiak's fault and anything good that happens in someone else's doing.

And you can check your elitism at the door too dude.
I never said he should be gone. ASSume much?

The way they lost to the 1 win Colts led by Dan freakin' Orlavsky should concern ALL Texans fans.

Playoff bound teams do not lose to 1 win teams. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

"elitism"...BWAHAHAHAHA!! You're a funny dude. What a joke.

btw, nice sig, but it's too big according to forum rules. Unlike the main board, we've got standards.