View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #145
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I do not discard valid points that do not support 'my side of a discussion'.

I just do not find a comparison of Tom Landry and 1960's era NFL to be a valid comparison to the modern NFL. Tom Landry started his career with an expansion team in the pre-Super Bowl era, before free agency, before P.E.D. testing, and had a much smaller number of teams and smaller pool of coaching talent to compete for his job.

You are obviously free to look at apples and oranges as both fruit, which is basically what you are doing with Landry vs. Kubiak, but I'm looking at the details of the argument to recognize that each is a different kind of fruit.

You can check your condescension at the bathroom door where you created it.

You are babbling on about so-called "Kubiak haters", which seems to be anyone that has a critical analysis of his 6 season tenure with this franchise. Disliking Kubiak on any level is not doom and gloom. You are apparently confused about what that term means.

Instead of talking about other fans, which appears to be the majority of your spewage, why not actually present factual evidence of Kubiak's greatness? You obviously think he is a fantastic coach. So why not debate that side of things instead of acting like a worthless troll on this forum?
See what I mean? I am babbling, I am a troll because I do not agree with you. What I say is spewage. Just more name calling in an effort to discredit me. So childish.

It's one thing to be critical, it is another to drone on and on about a loss and use it as leverage as why Kubiak should be gone.

The Doom and Gloom to which I refer is those of you saying we have no chance of winning a playoff game let alone the Super Bowl because we lost to the Panthers and the Colts. Every time there is a loss the whole thing starts over again.

You cannot even accept one or two losses after a 7 game win streak that clinched our Division and Playoff berth. Everything bad that happens is Kubiak's fault and anything good that happens in someone else's doing.

And you can check your elitism at the door too dude.

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson