View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #144
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278082 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
And just because a point doesn't support your side of the discussion doesn't make it "misguided and ultimately intellectually vacant". Without any supporting points that explain why you believe that to be the case that statement is no more than a weak brush off.
I do not discard valid points that do not support 'my side of a discussion'.

I just do not find a comparison of Tom Landry and 1960's era NFL to be a valid comparison to the modern NFL. Tom Landry started his career with an expansion team in the pre-Super Bowl era, before free agency, before P.E.D. testing, and had a much smaller number of teams and smaller pool of coaching talent to compete for his job.

You are obviously free to look at apples and oranges as both fruit, which is basically what you are doing with Landry vs. Kubiak, but I'm looking at the details of the argument to recognize that each is a different kind of fruit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
The fact is you "Doom and Gloom" crew are the one's trying your hardest to push your agenda, not us "Sunshine Pumpers" as you call us. It is you that create most of these threads and when we disagree and post our thoughts, it is us who are called kool-aid sippers, or any number of names and labels you choose to put on us in an effort to belittle us just because we choose to look on the positive side and not dwell on the negative.
You can check your condescension at the bathroom door where you created it.

You are babbling on about so-called "Kubiak haters", which seems to be anyone that has a critical analysis of his 6 season tenure with this franchise. Disliking Kubiak on any level is not doom and gloom. You are apparently confused about what that term means.

Instead of talking about other fans, which appears to be the majority of your spewage, why not actually present factual evidence of Kubiak's greatness? You obviously think he is a fantastic coach. So why not debate that side of things instead of acting like a worthless troll on this forum?