View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #143
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
With Wade

Which kinda proves the point that while both Wade and Gary have their flaws as HC's.

The answer to the OP's question is, obviously Wade and it's not even really close.

Hopefully NF can go back to tending to the sheep now.
I don't know that it proves any point other than Tj Yates isn't as efficient as Matt Schaub yet.

Even in that game Thursday night, the defense (without Wade) held Indy to 10 points. Their last drive wasn't a poor showing by our defense, they stopped Indy 3 times. & was probably Jj Watt's best showing to date... no, not probably, that was. Unfortunately the yellow flags came out & extended that drive (twice).

Tj Yates in his 4th start had this team in a position to win with 1:56 left in the game. I understand the ball wasn't flying all over the field, but if you like defense & the Texans, that was a damn good game to watch. If you like hardnose, run it down their throat football & the Texans, that was a damn good game to watch. Maybe not your cup of T, but Kubiak called a good game plan that should have won that game.

Didn't. But should have. I'm not saying Kubiak should get a pass. I'm not saying we can put it in the imaginary win column. It was a loss. We didn't lose because we didn't get that first down (though we'd have definitely won if we had). We lost, because our defense didn't step up when they had the opportunity.

They did it all year long, they are the main reason we won all of our games. But, the game was on the line, they were in the best position possible, the game was in their hands & when we needed a stop, it didn't happen.