View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #21
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, we’re back to jumping on Gary Kubiak again? Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm not sure I'd change my mind about Kubiak if he wins a game or two in the playoffs. Don't get me wrong, I want the man gone, but I'll be cheering like hell for him to win. Being a Texan fan rises above disliked or beloved players/coaches/GM/owner. I used to cheer for the Oilers while I hated Bud Adams. I can cheer for the Texans while wishing Kubiak gone.
I also wanted Kubiak fired 2 years ago after the 2009 season, but last year understood McNairs decision to keep him going into the 2010 season with all of the CBA uncertainty. Now I say let this season play out before we start hollering for his scalp again. Could be I'll be in the crowd hollering the loudest if he bungles the last 2 games ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote