View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #94
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35188 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiaks top Priority Sunday: Beat Titans or rest Starters for W-C Playoff game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Did you read the disclaimer?

This is not a NFL site. The NFL won't release the schedule until after Sunday's games have determined the playoff game locations.
I did not, I missed it. Nevertheless I'm confidant about the Texans game being on Saturday and early Saturday because our game would be the lowest TV draw. Only exception might be if the Jets would be our opponent which might move it out of that lowest TV rankings/revenue spot because it would involve a team from NYC, the biggest TV market of all.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote