View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Son & I Got Playoff Tix for Christmas--have a question though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
Oh my goodness G'ma! I am so excited now!!!
I am totally amped! So...how early would we need to get there to see Bill before he's totally sauced? LOL
Hummmm! Probably about 4am! J/K!!

Do you have a parking pass? Where will you be staying? You might be able to walk through the gate on Kirby and Westridge, since you have tickets. I'm not sure about that though. I'm pretty sure security will be tough since it's a playoff game. There is another gate you can walk through off Kirby, and then you just turn right and look for the BIG FLAG with BLUECREW TAILGATERS on it flying high in the front corner of the platinum lot, corner of Kirby and Westridge.

TexansChick tailgates on platinum also, not far from us, and she visits us a lot. Aj, who writes for the Examiner, also tailgates on platinum, not far from us. Lots of fun, very family friendly tailgate. Don't worry about bringing anything either, there will be plenty.

Look forward to seeing ya!! Gonna be fun!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote