View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011   #120
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 29035 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm not in the fire Gary crowd this yr. He's done a good job.

Go to almost any non wishbone high school football game and you will see more than 16 passes thrown in a game. (Sorry about the facts)

It doesn't matter what the players/media/fans think about firing Gary.

Gary is BoBBy's boy and as a Texans fan I've come to accept that. If Gary didn't get fired after the abortion that was last season, I dont think BoBBy ever fire him.

BTW, I dont think Gary should be fired after this season. Even though he's not a good HC.

After reading your post again, I said, BAD HIGH SCHOOL OFFENSE, did the Texans offense not look like a bad HS offense? Either you were being disingenious, have a reading comprehention problem or had too much to drink tonight. (All of which I've had a problem with in the past. LOL)

Anyway, if you cant admit the offensive gameplan looked like something Emory Bellard (Aggie reference) drew up. There's no point in further discussing this topic. We will have to agree to disagree.
The offense in that game was what it was.. It was good enough to be winning in the last few minutes of the game. It is the same game plan that hundreds of NFL coaches have used in thousands of games. It may not have been executed as well as we would have liked, but it was certainly enough to win without opening the throttle all the way and exposing key players to injury before our all important playoff run.

I do not believe Kubiak was concerned if we lost... I am sure he would have liked a win, but a loss would not have changed a single thing in the playoff picture and coming out with no injuries to key players was more important than a meaningless win against the Colts.

I am just so tired of hearing this same old mantra about Kubiak. Face it... after this seasons success (make no mistake it is successful) he will not be going anywhere anytime soon so please stow it for now.

Let go of the last two losses, get behind the team and let's beat the Titans and then take care of business in the post season.

"Keenum has an aura about him". -Andre Johnson
"She did a Mean Macarena to the Funky Cold Medina" -S. Hagar