View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #119
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
It is silly to act like someone is not a Texans fan if they dislike the head coach. I guess you've got the biggest pom pom of them all?

Fans can root for the team with all their hearts while their heads continue to analyze various aspects of the franchise. Not everyone lives in a black and white world.
Seems like you guys are a bit sensitive, because I do not see where I am saying they are not Texans fans. I also do not see where I am saying I am their biggest fan. You are reading that into my words because it is you who want to say if we do not admit that Kubiak has been mediocre and should be replaced than we are just living in a fantasy land.

Of course everyone chooses to support their team in their own manner and I for one am glad they do, because this would be a pretty boring place if everyone thought the same thing.

The fact is you "Doom and Gloom" crew are the one's trying your hardest to push your agenda, not us "Sunshine Pumpers" as you call us. It is you that create most of these threads and when we disagree and post our thoughts, it is us who are called kool-aid sippers, or any number of names and labels you choose to put on us in an effort to belittle us just because we choose to look on the positive side and not dwell on the negative.

You all act as if we do not see any negative which is of course silly. We do see things that are less than perfect, but if perfection is your goal, good luck achieving that.

Don't worry guys... one day McNair and everyone else will catch up to your advanced thinking and then you will finally be able to say "See I told you so"

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson