View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #118
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
I think saying the Texans look like a bad HS football team destroys your credibility and does little to further your agenda to influence others into feeling like you do.

I wonder though if you feel the Texans players and front office echo your sentiments, or if it is only you and like minded fans who feel that way? Obviously current team members might not say anything to keep their jobs, but I do not recall released players moaning about the same things the
"Fire Kubiak" crowd do.

I am sure that by now a disgruntled player would have said something... When Mason was on "No Huddle" he had nothing but nice things to say about the Texans. Did not complain that Kubiak was too conservative. Said they would be fine with TJ. I don't think Mason is trying to keep from burning bridges either since he will likely not play again in the NFL.

It's just my opinion that the "Fire Kubiak" crowd are the minority, and that if the players had no confidence in him, or thought he was too conservative he surely would already be gone by now.
I'm not in the fire Gary crowd this yr. He's done a good job.

Go to almost any non wishbone high school football game and you will see more than 16 passes thrown in a game. (Sorry about the facts)

It doesn't matter what the players/media/fans think about firing Gary.

Gary is BoBBy's boy and as a Texans fan I've come to accept that. If Gary didn't get fired after the abortion that was last season, I dont think BoBBy ever fire him.

BTW, I dont think Gary should be fired after this season. Even though he's not a good HC.

After reading your post again, I said, BAD HIGH SCHOOL OFFENSE, did the Texans offense not look like a bad HS offense? Either you were being disingenious, have a reading comprehention problem or had too much to drink tonight. (All of which I've had a problem with in the past. LOL)

Anyway, if you cant admit the offensive gameplan looked like something Emory Bellard (Aggie reference) drew up. There's no point in further discussing this topic. We will have to agree to disagree.

Last edited by steelbtexan; 12-27-2011 at 10:15 PM.