View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #6
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 38175 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: So, we’re back to jumping on Gary Kubiak again? Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You say this as if you've got half the board calling for the HC's head. Enough already. We get it, you love the HC and think he has done a great job. Over all for the entire season he has. Make your case based off of what's in Soloman's article if that is your position. The last thing anyone wants to read is some petty little "troll post" where someone slides in and exaggerates and down right lies about what all these folks are advocating for. No one expects Gary to be fired after this season. They may want that at season end, but they won't expect it to happen at all.
I didn't say everyone did that. Hell, why did Solomon write it? To hell with the board for a sec. I'm sure he's heard that the last few days whether it's the radio, twitter, etc. I wasn't trolling at all, Tex.

BTW, who's "The Shark"?