View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #5
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87061 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, we’re back to jumping on Gary Kubiak again? Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Gary (the poster) is my boy, but I know what I saw. I wasn't making anything up, nor was I trolling. Calm down, my man.

And that's just one post. I could find stuff all day. Got dammit, man. I'm not trying to troll this thread. It's not even that serious.
You say this as if you've got half the board calling for the HC's head. Enough already. We get it, you love the HC and think he has done a great job. Over all for the entire season he has. Make your case based off of what's in Soloman's article if that is your position. The last thing anyone wants to read is some petty little "troll post" where someone slides in and exaggerates and down right lies about what all these folks are advocating for. No one expects Gary to be fired after this season. They may want that at season end, but they won't expect it to happen at all.
Texecutioner is online now   Reply With Quote