View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #4
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 32596 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: So, we’re back to jumping on Gary Kubiak again? Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Can we get the trolls out of here please mods?

Until you can show some posts in the last week where anyone on this site suggested to fire Kubiak because they lost to the Colts, than STFU!!

Bring some substance into the thread or something meaningful, but for crying out loud stop trying to bring this site down by creating lies about what other posters have stated or what their arguments have been.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I would not want Wade as HC but Gary should be shown the door along with Rick.
Gary (the poster) is my boy, but I know what I saw. I wasn't making anything up, nor was I trolling. Calm down, my man.

And that's just one post. I could find stuff all day. Got dammit, man. I'm not trying to troll this thread. It's not even that serious.