View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #4
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 30289 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Son & I Got Playoff Tix for Christmas--have a question though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Too awesome. There should be a section number as well as a seat number on the tickets. Do you know if these are his regular seats or did he buy them off the secondary market? Gridiron is the midfield 600's. Great great seats. You will have a great view.

Stop by the Blue Crew tailgate. Those guys love visitors and you do know them from here! They are in the platinum lot.

Merry Christmas to you both!
Thanks Nitro. I will definitely look those guys up!
Glad to hear that the seats are good ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Stop by the the Blue Crew and just ask for Bill or TedC they would love to have you there and most of them post on the MB. Have fun and good luck.
Thank you gary! It'd be nice to run into some of those guys from the boards. Which "Bill" is it??

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote