View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #34
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Just curious, is Worthy (Mich st) not liked around here or do people just think he wont be available? I love the fire he plays with and his ability to penetrate seems like a perfect fit for this defense. Would love to see him between Smith and Watt.
I didn't see him play during the year but just watch a bunch of video on him and I like what I see alot. He reminds me of Brandon Thompson from Clemson, similar size and athleticism. For his size he's got great athleticism, quickness, and speed, he also seems to hold up to the double teams well so he must have good strength. I noticed that he's inconsistent with his pad level, when he keeps them low he's very explosive and gets into the backfield quickly when he gets to high the O-line stands him up and neutralizes him. That should be easy to fix. He seems to have the frame to handle a few extra pounds which I think would be a benefit to him, I'd want him to play around 320 lbs. without losing his athleticism but that should be pretty easy to do and honestly it's nitpicking. If we want him I think we'd have to take him in the 1st round though since I don't think he'd be available at our pick in the 2nd.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote