View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #115
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade IS More Valuable Than Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Well that just shows how short sighted you are. Just because my join date says I am new does not mean I am new. Just means I recently joined as a member. On top of that I can read messages without being a member, and I can surely read what others have posted so I think think you trying to say I could not possibly know anything shows your ignorance with all due respect.
As I stated in a PM, you are new here and I highly doubt that you know what all these posters have been saying for years and what they would say or do. It's always annoying when new members show up in here and start talking down to others as if they're the "ultimate fan" when no one has any clue of their track record of any sort.

Quote:
Show one post where I lowered the bar? I thought you said I have not been here long enough to know what is going on so how could you have seen me lower the bar?
That was an example to show you how inaccurate your statement was about others that you don't know and how they're trying to raise the bar. They weren't raising the bar by expecting the Texans to beat the Colts who were lead by Dan Orvlosky.

Quote:
Certain aspects are NOT being evaluated.. What is happening is that now the Texans have lost two games to inferior teams the "Fire Kubiak" crowd is ramping back up their rhetoric and are not even going to wait for the season to end.
YOu want to show me where someone suggested that Kubiak needs to be fired after this game?? I don't know anyone on this site that expects Kubiak to be fired after this season. Just about everyone expects him to be back either way. But if you're surprised that folks would question how he coached in two losses against the Colts and the Panthers who are two of the worst teams in football when we're headed into the playoffs, then you're not living in a world of reality here. Fans of every team in the league would be unhappy to lose to the Colts right now especially when they're wanting to approach the post season with momentum. Folks have seen 5 years of failure out of Kubiak and finally this year we saw something different with this team when Wade became the DC and turned the first kubiak coached team into a great team with Wade's great defense leading the way. It's somewhat coincidental that the Texans drop two losses against two of the worst teams in the league when Wade isn't around to coach the defense in those games and more mistakes are made. Maybe it's a fluke and maybe it isn't, but it is fact that two of our worst losses of the season seemed to come along in games when Wade wasn't around.

Quote:
They have already spouted off that the Texans are 1 and done, so do not try to say it is simple evaluation. This "Fire Kubiak" obsession has been going on for years now and borders on a sport.

So what for crying out loud. People are predicting what they think we'll do from an objective standpoint. Why is that such a problem or hard to understand?? We've got a 5th round rookie starting right now with all types of other injuries on this team and we've played really poorly the last two games to where it looks like we can't score 20 points to save our lives. Is it really that crazy to expect us to be one and done in the playoffs considering those conditions?? Every fan I've heard from wants their team to play the Texans right now because of those conditions and believes the same thing. Nothing wrong with feeling confident that we can go further, but to denounce fans that don't feel that way is a little silly especially when this team and this coach have never been to the playoffs every in history.

Quote:
The "Fire Kubiak" contingent has had all of their hatred bottled up over a 7 game win streak and now that a few games have been dropped they feel justified in starting up again instead of getting behind the team and waiting until the results are in, or the season is over to make an "Evaluation"
You want to show me any posts from regulars in here or even newbs in here that have stated they aren't behind the team?? Show me where that was stated.