View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #92
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101723 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
finding it hilarious that this loss has caused the whole 'woe is us we suck again' mentality to resurface.

we didnt go for the kill v the colts (same way we didnt v the jags) and just like v the jags i have no problem with it. for 59 mins i was rly confident that dano couldnt beat us the same way gabbert couldnt and it wouldve been turnovers that lost us the game. it came back and bit us in the ass (with a large assist to the refs).

so what? im not getting the whole outcry its caused. the game didnt mean much (we needed help for a bye anyway) and the game has no similiarity to how the playoff game/s will be played (i.e we're going to have to win those games instead of trying not to lose it) . were we conservative v the falcons or bengals??.... you know the actual playoff type games with something on the line.

the real reality of the situation is that that game had nothing to do in predicting our success or play in the playoffs.
We could go 0-16, and you'd never think we sucked and you'd still be dishing out these attacks at other fans or posters in here who give out constructive criticism on how the coach calls a game or how management runs this franchise. Hell, all last season in just about every post I read of yours you were defending our HC who went 6-10 in his 5th season as a HC and launching the "super fan" attacks.

I don't see anyone stating that this team sucks now. That's a flat out lie or feel free to show me several posts where fans are stating that we suck now. If you didn't think that you'd see or hear some concerned fans after losing to a team that was in disarray with Dan O. at QB, than I'm not sure what planet you were living on, but you can be rest assured that even Packers fans would be a little bit ticked off at losing a game like that right now when division seeds are on the line and that game DID MEAN SOMETHING whether you want to act like it did or not. It determined playoff seed.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote