View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #32
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Just curious, is Worthy (Mich st) not liked around here or do people just think he wont be available? I love the fire he plays with and his ability to penetrate seems like a perfect fit for this defense. Would love to see him between Smith and Watt.
I like his game too, reminds me of Nick Fairley, last year @ Auburn drafted by Detroit. Very disurptive, explosive first step just not your typical 3-4 nose run stuffer like Poe of Chapman. Depends on Wade his draft grade would seem to support a first round grade.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote