View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #83
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiaks top Priority Sunday: Beat Titans or rest Starters for W-C Playoff game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
Not a crisis of leadership, but it's pretty clear that Kubiak doesn't trust T.J. as much as is needed. You don't run the ball on 3rd and 15, 3rd and 8, etc if you trust your QB and when you demonstrate that you don't that sends a message to the rest of the team and perhaps more importantly, the opposing team.
There were four 3rd & long situations where we ran the ball.

One, we ran a draw. Not out of the ordinary.

Two, Tj just got sacked something aweful on the previous down....

Three, at the end of the game, to run the clock down to the 2 minute warning.

I don't know what the other one was, but the three I recall do not say, "no confidence" to me.