View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011   #30
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
BB for Texans GM From our discussions I know that you know more about football talent than Smithiak does and you seem to have grasped the contract side of the business as well. Now as soon as you get into office though we'll start bashing you also.
6151 you crack me up. Thanks for compliments. Part of the problem is we can't figure some things like exact salary of Mario. Then you have to think about how much Mario means personally to McNair. He values human relationships with his players and coaches/management. He wants to be on cutting edge with Smith and Kubiak & like a benevolent father he wants them to succeed. He will make sacrifices of himself to make his people look good. He is the anti- Jerry Jones. He froze out John MClain when he attacked judgement of drafting Mario WIlliams as if McClain was attacking his family.

Never can tell what he will do in free agency, draft or his current players. He allows his coaches to run the team & we know Kubiak's loyalty to former coaches can be detrimental.
Again thanks for the laugh.